If your insurance plan requires a referral you must obtain one prior to your visit.
- Aetna (Including Medicare Advantage products)
- Allied Benefit Systems Inc.
- American Foreign Service
- Anthem (Excluding Anthem HealthKeepers)
- APWU Health Plan
- Bankers Life and Casualty Co
- Carefirst BlueCross BlueShield (Preferred Provider)
- Carefirst Bluechoice
- Cigna (Excludes Cigna Connect and SureFit)
- Compass Rose/UMR
- Coresource Insurance
- Foreign Services Benefit
- Golden Rule
- Great West Life
- Hartford Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Innovation health
- Medicare Railroad
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Nippon Life Insurance
- Optimum Choice/MDIPA – REQUIRES REFERRAL FROM PCP
- Oxford Health
- Steamfitters local 602
- United Healthcare (Excludes Medicaid Community Care & Medicare Complete)
- USAA Life Insurance
We do not particpate in the following plans:Anthem Healthkeepers
We do not participate with any Medicaid plans. If you have Medicare and Medicaid you should find a provider that accepts both products. This includes Medicaid Community Care Products and Medicare Complete.
For all plans in which we do not particpate:You will be required to pay our charges in full at the time of service. It is your responsibility to submit claims to the insurance company for reimbursement on all office visits, testing, and procedures.
If you need to have surgery, either at an outpatient facility or in the hospital, we will verify your out-of-network benefits. If you have out-of-network benefits we will submit the claim (CMS 1500) to your insurance company, if permitted, for direct payment to our practice. However, you will be responsible for any unpaid balance, co-payments, or deductibles.